Here’s 16 tips for making working from home far more enjoyable and productive.
Event though in this article Neville Medhora of Kopywriting Kourse explains his pros and con of working from home (or remotely for that matter). This can also apply to digital nomads no matter where you are at. As a digital nomad or vagabond lifestyler you need to be able to accomplish productivity without distraction and here Neville goes into some of his hacks:
- Use Ear Plugs
- Headphones can become really practical as well
- Use Self Control App
- You must have newsfeed eradicator
- White Boarding surface to dump your mind
- Office supplies always at your finger tips
- Fun Toys…nough said!
- Must have a 3rd Place
- Book collection that makes you an expert in your area
- Sit/Stand Desk, Very Ergonomic
- Desk lighting will help you with video conferencing and video chats
- Sticky notes to collect ideas or to dos
- Co-Working Parties to Entertain
- Coffee Shops to Work and Network
- Co-Working Space, another great place to work and network
- Caffeine Source
- Schedule and re-schedule
There you have it! Great tips to make of your working environment one that provides you with tons of productivity. For the full article (which I recommend you read; Source: How to work from home successfully.
by Vagabond Elmer, founder and curator of the Vagabond Lifestyles blog, a community for those people interested in living a simple, economically sustainable, and nomadic lifestyle.
Let me ask you for two simple things;
#1, Take a moment and comment below (Like/Dislike?).
& #2 – if you are not a member of the Vagabond Community yet – “Subscribe” by just leaving your email on the blue bar above, or clicking on the box when you leave your comment below. That way we will provide you with future updates of feature articles and other great resources for Vagabond Living.